Δευτέρα 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2022

Infinity is a cycle, God is a circle.

I dance all night until morning
To a broken record
Playing empty hopes in a beautiful wrapping.
Listening a tape on a loop.
Watch our lives pass before our eyes
Then keep them close at all times
In order to avoid knowing.

Dance until there is no future
Sing forgotten lullabies.
Hold my hand while I put our house on fire
Hold it tight, never let go
Free ourselves from ourselves and go.
Burn all hope, don't need lies anymore
We are free until we wake up
Tomorrow we will start again.

It wasn't so long ago 
I was blind to all of it.
Now I know and you know it too
We will never fall apart
And if we just fall, we fall down and rise up .
The fire in your eyes will never let us cold.
Dance until it burns us all.
Dance and never let me go.

The cycle continues.
Your eyes burn it all again.

Infinity is a cycle
God is a circle

And we are one
Once again.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου