Πέμπτη 10 Αυγούστου 2023

My mind's anthem

I am the ghost of some ruins.
I was once a resident within palace walls.

Haunted I exist in the wreckage.
Clearly living in another age.

Whether it is past or future I cannot know.
Present is for sure non-existent for me.
As above so below
As for others so for me.
We live and we die
All is a dream.

We reap what we sow.
Rise and fall is all we know.
A circle with no release.
A journey with no ease.
Once again a queen without a kingdom.
Pain is revolution, acceptance is freedom.

Living in peoples minds rent free
Then being abandoned for eternity.
Seasons change but I still the same.
In this kind of world you gain only pain. 

Loving my sadness, the end is relief.
Knowing it all ends it's just a belief.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου