There is no out of here my dear...
....there is no out.
All hope is dead and gone. I can see nothing. Only darkness.
I thought I could go out of this. I wished. I longed for so long...
...But there is no out of this.
I keep floating in the middle of nowhere. I still whispering these words.
But I dont mind.
I am tired of searching. I am tired.
I can no longer wait for that day.
The day when my heart will sing songs of victory and purity.
Of happiness and true life.
Of real freedom.
Never.
Never.
BUT FOREVER. ~~~
....there is no out.
All hope is dead and gone. I can see nothing. Only darkness.
I thought I could go out of this. I wished. I longed for so long...
...But there is no out of this.
I keep floating in the middle of nowhere. I still whispering these words.
But I dont mind.
I am tired of searching. I am tired.
I can no longer wait for that day.
The day when my heart will sing songs of victory and purity.
Of happiness and true life.
Of real freedom.
Never.
Never.
BUT FOREVER. ~~~
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου