Δευτέρα 14 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Lord, Winter, Welcome Back.

And now I understand what crawls under my skin, that's haunting me inside.
I now understand that  winter is coming back to take me in his arms and hug me softly with his white cold but yet beautiful wings like silk and look me with his cold shaded eyes. This is going to be like always..
I understand that these winter scars shatter me and sink me in melancholy, I waited for this, this is what makes me feel myself. This is my season. So different. It makes me suffer, it can change me as a person year by year, oh dear winter, i sense you. I sense you here already. You are coming to make me think of everything again. To torture my mind like this.. but thats the way I love you. You are always the best. You make me    feel    things.
I sensed you. I knew it. I know everything.
And now I go back to sleep before I start think again.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου