Τρίτη 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

Dear Santa...I have everything.

To gain a spot in someones life you have to do sacrifices. You have to be badly hurt but keep trying. You have to explain all your feelings to the other so there are no misconceptions between your relationship with significant others. And at last we have to say loud...
Goodbye//
To meaningless friendships with strangers inside a website.
To people who have not a single good intention or a nice word to say.
To the old toxic memories of the past.
To the fucking routine that the moment succumbs to it.
To all the lies.
To all the disgusting formalities.
To all the "I have to be diplomat to have good friendly reputation" bullshit.
To all the people that "cares" when in fact wants to be noticed.
To all the "Where have you been lost" people.
To the emotional vampires.
To the perverted jerks.
To all the selfish motherfuckers.
To the ungratefull ones.

Welcome//
To Originality
To "I am what I am" kind of people " but I am here".
To appriciation.
To respect.
To kindness without any expectation.
Because if you expect to be rewarded you only do bussiness.
To "I prefer to be all alone than to be something I am not"
To all the people that shows how much they care everyday.
And not only say so.
To people who are straight to your face but are taking care of your fragile human nature too
because they care for you.
That even if you are a fragile, drama queen, cyclothymic monster
they are fond of your inner feelings
and they see the uniqueness and beauty of them.

To these people
I will be always here for you.
Thank you with all my heart.
I have everything
I ever
wanted.

And you are enough :)
<3
 For you* and my family. ~ Olga.

I love you beyond words.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου