I battled too many demons in the realm of night
But at the end I am left alone in the eternal darkness
Hollow
Ancient
I am just a spark in the entire blackness
Staring at the abyss
I am at the peak
One step and I will fall
Or will I fly?
I thought I was ready for it but
Now I have to destroy me-
Or serve forever.
How can I destroy my inner self
My own being?
How can I leave behind myself
For a greater image
A sacrifice for what?
To be whole
In the eyes of love
Of the eternal god
The universe's mind.
The final boss is me against myself.
Somehow the demons look so easy now.
How can I look the same after here?
Go back and be the same old me I was before
This me is dead for sure
But also if I fly forward
How can I continue to live among the others
When myself is gone forever?
And if I fall then
Who is going to save me
Not a single soul inside this darkness
Just me and the ancient
Old gods
Judging me
Calling me home in the name of eternal love
Or screaming my name to go back and serve the master of puppets.
The external world
Once more.
No going back.
Not going back now.
I am camping at the edge of the abyss for a while.
Until I feel ready
To fly.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου