Blinded eyes
Tears black
Hands that suffocate me .
Yet my voice persists
Deafening the source of all the screaming nightmares.
My thoughts like blinding lights
Stunning the visions
Putting them to sleep.
Suffocating vanity
Running deep.
While the hammer in my hand
Shuttering the false reality.
Feeling weak
Infront of the eternal chaos.
Flaming sword, my pain
Turning thoughts into matter
Shaping dreams into a real nightmare.
How I wish for cleansing rain
For this world I wonder why I do still care.
Sharp knives through my heart, blinded eyes that cry,
Tears black as night, hands that suffocate me, oh my!
And yet, my voice persists, deafening the source,
Of all the screaming nightmares that pierce my soul.
My thoughts, like blinding lights, stun and astound,
A cacophony of chaos, drowning me in sound.
The darkness closes in, a suffocating shroud,
But still, my voice rings out, loud and proud.
The knives they cut deep, a never-ending pain,
But I will not be silenced, my spirit will remain.
The tears they fall like rain, a never-ending stream,
But I will rise above, my heart unbroken and serene.
The hands they choke and strangle, a deadly embrace,
But I will break free, my spirit untamed and wild, full of grace.
The nightmares they haunt, a never-ending plight,
But I will face them down, with all my might.
So let the knives pierce, let the tears fall,
Let the hands suffocate, let the nightmares haunt,
For I will rise above, my voice will not be still,
I will persist, my spirit unbroken and free.
Sharp knives through my heart,
Tears black as the night,
And yet my voice, deafening the source
Of all the screaming nightmares that I endure
My thoughts like blinding lights, stun and confuse
The echoes of pain, that forever cruise
Through the halls of my mind, they never cease
The agony that I can't release.
The hands that hurt me, they never let go
Their grip so tight, it's hard to know
If I'll ever break free, if I'll ever be me
More than just a slave to this misery
But still I scream, and still I fight
My voice a weapon, to end this plight.
For I know one day, I'll find my strength
Silence the demons, with my might
My heart will heal, my eyes will see
And the hands that hurt me, they'll be free!
I'll rise above, I'll break the chains
And find my peace, and end these pains.
Sharp knives,
a heavy burden weighs
Teary eyes,
as night's darkest shade
Hands of shades,
a grip that drains
all grace
And yet, my voice persists,
My soul insists.
Deafening the source of all the screaming nightmares
My thoughts like spears from heaven,
a piercing gaze
Stunning the pain, a moment's reprieve
A fleeting solace, a glimmer of days.
The knives may cut, the darkness may blind
But my soul, it rises, a beacon in my mind.
A cry of hope, a call to the light
A will to survive, a fight.
After the neverending night
I survived
Forever.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου