I could wear the crown of misconception easily
so I could rule with my madness as I 'd like to
in my minds brutal kingdom of illusion
but I would rule alone in my deep thoughts
and what a queen without her loyal followers would be?
I could tear all lands apart with my denying
but I choose the smiles around me as it seems
even when these smiles would never make me smile.
The suffocating fatigue of my pride
can constantly leave me behind
with my alluring idea of perfection and success
it can bind me to my own hell
and what would be better
than to own my own place?
It is clearly admirable to rule all these in pain
to bear the crown of negativity
can surely bring you down.
Alone without a single helping hand
you have to tear it down.
But you cannot destroy what you have made
and learned to live it by at all.
A choice to make, a path to take
even when you have to go there all alone.
so I could rule with my madness as I 'd like to
in my minds brutal kingdom of illusion
but I would rule alone in my deep thoughts
and what a queen without her loyal followers would be?
I could tear all lands apart with my denying
but I choose the smiles around me as it seems
even when these smiles would never make me smile.
The suffocating fatigue of my pride
can constantly leave me behind
with my alluring idea of perfection and success
it can bind me to my own hell
and what would be better
than to own my own place?
It is clearly admirable to rule all these in pain
to bear the crown of negativity
can surely bring you down.
Alone without a single helping hand
you have to tear it down.
But you cannot destroy what you have made
and learned to live it by at all.
A choice to make, a path to take
even when you have to go there all alone.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου