Abstract thinking like anusual piece of art
hanging on the wall of my abomination self.
The world cannot stop going on
and I cannot stop existing.
Emotions of an adolescent frustration
Hatred and misery's dust falling down.
Past faces, past lives collapse with future and the moments.
How I cannot find myself in these pictures and only see strangers?
I am scared of thinking you were there and I was lost somewhere
those eyes, how could exist without having them from then.
And, oh my lord, how have i changed.
If only you would exist to hear a prayer.
If only you would exist to hear a prayer.
Feels like I woke up from dreams
that I cannot really remember.
My head is full of misery and things of the unknown.
Some things hurt the most - iconic memories and phobias
or the pain of a sinister thought.
What have I lost?
What have I lost?
Some others take the best of me
and make me something else.
Don't look at photos please. Don't thinking of the past
where he was and what he loved
he maybe told me all along.
Calm down now.
Calm down now.
I am still in deep waters searching my way out.
trying to figure out.
What have I become?
I fear not the crime. I long for a dream
but I believe in nothing as it seems.
Not a single light for me to find, not anymore.
It is dark, here in the corridor
trying to find something to fit with my intuition.
To fix my condition.
To fix my condition.
Oh, and I beg the world to allow me
explain my addiction
to make me suffer, to bring me tears
just because I am used this way
just because I cannot think of change
of having lost myself so much inside
that I cannot escape.
that I cannot escape.
Just because I wasn't there all these years.
It brings me tears.
It brings me tears.
And if I am now how to explain
So many emotions how to contain
in such a brain
full of demise
but there is not enough time for that now
not enough life for that now
not enough me for now
not enough
now.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου