Τρίτη 18 Οκτωβρίου 2016

The one who is not, and her.

 The door opens. He was inside the room looking outside of the window. It was a cold winter day but the suns golden hour was making it seem like it was summer already.
She looked at him and touched his hands. A long time had already passed, and it felt like nothing had changed. He was wearing a hood and the only thing you could see clearly was his mouth. He seemed to be very pale like he was sick, but didnt looked sick at all.
"Its been so long!" she said happily while she came into the room. The temparature was quite cool even inside. His presense felt even colder though.
She stepped ahead. "I know how you feel." she whispered while looking out of the window and the sun showered her smiling face, while the look in her eyes seemed to be as calm as the sunlight was.
But he only looked the same. He wasn't really the person she knew before.
He stared at the window too but with a cold death stare, just like somebody had came and sucked his life out of his body. He didn't answered. Although he didn't pulled his hands away from her.
She tried to ignore the coldness of the moment and enjoyed the sunlight. She was there after all beside him. Next to the frozen man. Her man.
"I know how you felt about everything. There are some among us who understand. They know the feeling of being alone and inbetween." She lowered her eyes. "I know too about this feeling. But, hey, I am here, right?" she said, and tried to look into his eyes. His eyes suddenly glowed like shiny diamonds but he just lifted the hood to watch her with his strict glance.
"I am dead." He said. "I cannot feel anything. You don't understand anything and nobody can understand me." He turned to the window then. Her eyes filled with tears closed softly and she turned back at the door to leave. Before she steps away, she heard him whispering:
"You are much more alive. You feel, still."
She didn't turned back.
He lifted his head and continued looking outside.
Now it was snowing.
The snow was covering his grave with grace.





~~~
(I was listening to this while I wrote it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkp7K1bi_zw)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου