Δευτέρα 12 Αυγούστου 2013

Some people want to find a reason to live, I search a reason to die for.

If I was in the center of attention
I would long for privacy
and loneliness.
And if i 'd have a shoulder to cry
I'd search for something else.

I always wanted to survive
But cannot be.
I always needed to be fine
But I wont let me.

I am alone in my own mind
to fight for me.
I still here trying to stay alive
without a reason
Could you give me just a sigh
by any chance
Would you lend me just a hand
to find a reason not to fall.

I always wanted to stay alive
But cannot be.
I always needed just to shine
But I wont let me.

This world is just not for me
The silence is my friend
And everyone my enemy.
You hurt a different soul
Which just dont understand
And anyway you wont understand

I am here just to write about
the light I am trying to find.
I know there is something out there
that can make my life.
Far away from people and humanity
there is a peaceful strife
The elements the spirit life
that maybe wants me more than here.

I am gonna try to help them out
to find me when they want.
As nobody else tries to find me
I am gonna find a soul alone.

To die for.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου