Τετάρτη 15 Ιουλίου 2015

I feel like I am in a neverending nightmare.
This reality is so distant from me that sometimes when someone talks to me I feel like I am losing my senses. I feel like I am losing myself, like I am moving somewhere I cannot describe, I feel like I am not there.
It is like I am pushing myself in a hell and I am forced to do it.
Its like I dont really believe anyone anymore.
I really think that all this I am being through is just another lie inside the big lie we all living.
I feel like the past is keeping me locked inside a cell.
Inside a big black hole and I cannot reach my way out.
And nobody will ever get me out. Not even myself.
And how can I help all the others escape but not myself?
There is no real freedom.
There is no real life for me.
All I am
is a half living person.
A half man
half ghost.
Half reality
half memory.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου