I am the queen, I wear the crown
The universe should know that.
My kingdom it is not too big
but I've got love, my treasure chest
and I've got walls to protect my head.
Vacuum in space, vacuum between days.
I open my eyes and it is still night.
Vacuum between hours, empty thoughts.
I close them and the day's yet to come .
Every day repeats itself
and I pray for it to stay this way.
I don't want harm
to knock my door.
I like my loop, my cup of coffee
and my neverending existential problems.
I worry too much but I've got my back.
There is no way of coming back
in these expectations
in those daydreams.
The void is for me.
I stay here
I lie down.
Today I didn't fell down.
There, I've got love, I've got walls
I've got my little castle.
I built it on a floating boat
I don't know whether I drown
I hope it won't fall down.
But I've got love, I've got walls
but I'm just scared to drown.
I fear it might crash
My walls could fall apart
I am scared to lose my treasure
A queen without a kingdom
and I am so scared to drown.
They say the change is life
but I am so scared of it.
I hope death is more generous than life.
I don't want to lose all of it.
Just let me keep these gems inside
I didn't asked for that much.
I just don't want to be alone.
Whether I drown or lose my throne
I'd like to keep my crown.
Just keep it please, for me
I
am
alone.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου