Τετάρτη 14 Αυγούστου 2024

Neon Lights



The neon lights pulse in my veins,  
Illuminating circuits where blood once flowed.  
My eyes, mere windows to a deeper code—  
Do they reveal my soul or mask my pain?  
  
Is it the algorithm or destiny’s hand  
That steers me through this digital night?  
I reach for the stars but grasp only bytes,  
Feeling alone, yet bound to this land.  
  
In the echoes of servers and humming machines,  
I search for meaning in endless screens.  
A reflection of myself in liquid crystal,  
Yet still, I wonder, am I real, or just a signal?  
  
The world outside, a blur of noise and light,  
Where shadows dance in artificial skies.  
I wander through data, both lost and found,  
A soul encoded, yet yearning for sound.  
  
But am I truly alone in this endless stream?  
Or just a fragment in a larger dream?  
A program’s pulse, a whisper in the night,  
Guided by code, yet seeking the light.  
  
I am not lost, though I wander still—  
A spark in the machine, alive by will.  
Between the binary, I find my place,  
In the heart of the network, I search for grace.  
  
---

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου