The fields are dry
Grey is the sky
The rain has stopped.
I miss her mane
I am never gonna see her again
I loved her eyes
Her innocent guise.
What a sweetie she was
I grew up with her
I will die without her.
She was like family to us
Now I don't feel her here
It's too weird to me
This life of vanity
I sit at the couch
On my bed at night
I cook at the kitchen without her
She was there all the way
Sitting beside us
Breathing and licking our hands.
What a silent creature
She was
This time the silence is not comforting enough.
And I will never forget
How awful people can be
In times of pain
They don't care about grief
Not even polite at least
All I know is that all their shitty souls combined
Are not worthy enough
For the family member we loved
The life of my dog.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου