I want you to know that you really can't hurt me.
Please, understand my words.
You are not going to hurt me.
Please, come to me and let me love you like the sea.
Let your waves rest upon my sandy beaches
Just let me see you once to be sure that you are ok.
I really care, can't you see?
I don't really know what to do anymore.
I don't really know how to reach you.
You are out of touch
out of contact.
I want you to know that I am ok
and I want you to be too.
Talk to me
tell me about your thoughts
call me
tell me that you want to see me
and I am running there
just to make sure that you are ok.
You really can't hurt
what is
destroyed.
Please, understand my words.
You are not going to hurt me.
Please, come to me and let me love you like the sea.
Let your waves rest upon my sandy beaches
Just let me see you once to be sure that you are ok.
I really care, can't you see?
I don't really know what to do anymore.
I don't really know how to reach you.
You are out of touch
out of contact.
I want you to know that I am ok
and I want you to be too.
Talk to me
tell me about your thoughts
call me
tell me that you want to see me
and I am running there
just to make sure that you are ok.
You really can't hurt
what is
destroyed.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου